It wouldn’t be late December (eek!) without a year-in-review episode. In this episode, I cover what’s kept me rocking with my Top 8 of 2018.
My Top 8 of 2018
1 – Accountability – From online accountability groups to power hours and 1:1 coaching, this year wouldn’t have been possible without some mindset coaching from the wonderful Jamie Lee and events like BullCon ‘18. I even got inspired and launched my own accountability group for ADHD women!
2. Podcasts – I’ve been listening to them obsessively for the last couple of years, and this year I launched my own! I connected IRL with other podcasters and podcast fans and even went to a live taping of My Favorite Murder in Austin! (I’m pretty sure Stay Sexy Don’t Get Murdered will make my Top 9 of 2019.)
3. Habit tracking – I took Hungry Girl’s 80-20 approach to dieting and applied it to multiple areas of my life. It’s working!
5. Early Mornings & Morning Routines – h/t to AmyTV for getting me excited about waking up early and setting myself up for going after the life that I want.
6. Baby cuddles: Enough said.
7. Trash TV with the husband: Again, need I say more?
8. Lady Friends – From online communities to IRL friends and coworkers, females are strong as hell and I connected with a ton of amazing ones this year.
Until next year – Happy Adulting!