In this episode, I discuss ADHD and Binge Eating with Katy Weber. Katy is a certified holistic coach who coaches ADHD women (has ADHD herself) and is the author of Worth It: A Journey to Food & Body Freedom. Check out Katy’s Women & ADHD podcast!
- Katy explains what binge eating is and how she first connected it to her ADHD
- How ADHD and food have impacted Katy’s life, and how she came around to helping others with those challenges
- Why binge eating is so common among people with ADHD
- How to break free from the binge eating/dieting lifestyle
- Where listeners can connect with Katy
👋 Thank you for checking out The Adulting With ADHD Podcast. If this content has brought you any value, please consider thanking me by leaving a review on your listening app of choice.