This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through any links that you click. I only recommend tools I truly believe in. This post may also contain sponsored links. Proceeds are used to help grow the Adulting With ADHD universe - thank you for your support!
In today’s episode, I interview accountability coach Claire O’Connor of The Five Percent. We talk about what this accountability stuff is and why it’s so effective. The accountability work I’ve done with Claire has A LOT to do with why Adulting With ADHD is still kicking – she really knows her stuff!
– A little about Claire and her accountability coaching practice
– How Claire got into accountability coaching
– What accountability is and why it works
– What to do when there’s no shortage of dreams, but you just can’t get it together
– What Claire is up to these days
You can find Claire on thefivepercent.net and on facebook.com/thefivepercent. She’s offering 50% off of email coaching during COVID-19. For her 30-day text program for habit-setting, she also is offering 2 weeks for free.
You can find me at adultingwithadhd.com or on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook at @adhdadulting.