It’s Not Just You – We Aren’t Talking Enough ADHD and Hormones
There are so many things I wish I had known about hormones and ADHD earlier. Hormones play such a fundamental role in the human body, deeply impacting a woman’s life at all of her life stages.
- How ADHD relates to hormones, menopause, pregnancy, and more.
- What to do if you’re experiencing life difficulties related to ADHD and hormones.
It’s a compilation of the best interviews I’ve had after talking to experts and patients about ADHD and hormones for more than a year, with chapters including:
- ‘Twice Nothing’: A Conversation With Dr. Sandra Kooij
- No, It’s Not Alzheimer’s
- Why We Don’t Know More By Now
- When You Can’t (or Choose Not To) Medicate
- Creating a ‘Prosthetic Environment’
- ADHD & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- A Radical Conversation for ADHD Women With Sari Solden
If you’re new to the topic of ADHD and hormones, these summaries of my most impactful conversations are for you.
This ebook is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical advice.